We have loved sharing these round-ups with you over the past few weeks! We hope it makes it easier for you to find some inspiration for your wedding hair, and today we’re excited to share our favorite ideas for integrating an old classic into your wedding hairstyle- the braid!
1. Try this waterfall braid tutorial (pictured above) for a sweet and simple wedding style! (By the way- this has been one of our most pinned hairstyles!)
2. This is a twist on a fishtail braid like we’ve never seen! Wear this for a casual, yet elegant braided style on your wedding- see the tutorial here.
3. We loved styling this interwoven braid with Mimi & Taylor at the Erich McVey workshop, and would love to see a classic bride wear a style like this down the aisle. See here for the tutorial!
4. There’s no rule that says your braid has to be traditional. Try out this bold braided updo and you’ll definitely turn some heads!
5. And this bold braid would be stunning on a bride wearing a flowing and non-traditional gown!
6. And another classic that we are simply enamored with is the braid crown! Find the original tutorial here.
7. And if you’re looking for a more dramatic version of #6- try out this elegant crown braid tutorial!