Yesterday we shared a short editorial featuring Alexandra Grecco’s new Thalia gown, and we used this opportunity to put together, with Mimi and Taylor, a quick, easy, yet super elegant interwoven braid tutorial. These talented ladies make it so easy to achieve a casual and chic look that pairs really well with an ethereal gown if you’re looking for a relaxed aesthetic for your wedding day.
Interwoven 3-Strand Braid
1. Divide hair into 3 sections.
2. French braid center section to the bottom of the neckline, and then clip hair to keep from falling.
3. Repeat same steps with side sections.
4. Once all three sections are braided, remove all 3 clips and use the 3 sections to do one full braid.
5. Secure final braid with a hair band.
Public service announcement for any bride-to-be with a gypsy soul and a bohemian spirit: there's a new bridal designer in town, and you'll love their gowns. Lover’s Society is an expression of the modern-minded bride who wants the latest fashion while it’s happening.