Yesterday we shared a short editorial featuring Alexandra Grecco’s new Thalia gown, and we used this opportunity to put together, with Mimi and Taylor, a quick, easy, yet super elegant interwoven braid tutorial. These talented ladies make it so easy to achieve a casual and chic look that pairs really well with an ethereal gown if you’re looking for a relaxed aesthetic for your wedding day.
Interwoven 3-Strand Braid
1. Divide hair into 3 sections.
2. French braid center section to the bottom of the neckline, and then clip hair to keep from falling.
3. Repeat same steps with side sections.
4. Once all three sections are braided, remove all 3 clips and use the 3 sections to do one full braid.
5. Secure final braid with a hair band.
If you're on the hunt for a unique engagement ring or wedding band, love the idea that no one else will have the same ring as you, or want a ring that already holds an incredible history of love and marriage, then a vintage ring is the best choice for you. And Victor Barbone Jewelry has the most amazing selection that we're sure you're going to love.