Creating your own DIY wedding paper projects is a fantastic way to save a little money during your wedding planning process.
Check out our top 5 favorite DIY wedding paper projects!
1. Easily recreate the these DIY watercolor escort cards (shown above) for a colorful addition to any wedding!
2. Another great way to add some more color and interest into your wedding is to try these sun-printed place cards!
3. For a super elegant version of a DIY placecards, try and recreate these stunning gold leaf placecards!
4. If you’re bold enough, you could easily re-create these DIY Wax Paper invitations.
5. One of our favorite (and one of the easiest) DIY wedding paper projects is this ombre dyed escort cards tutorials.
Try any one of these for a quick and easy way to save money as you plan your dream wedding!
With an infusion of delicate color, this wedding is serene and sophisticated.