Clary Pfeiffer recently sent over this gorgeous tutorial around sunprints. Remember the sunprint inspired cake Joy Thigpen designed a couple years back on Once Wed? Clary used sunprint paper to create the most delightful place cards. The full tutorial with instructions is below. Thanks, Clary!
Sun print paper
a tub full of water
object to print
1. Arrange transparency with names and queen anne’s lace, or object you want to print, out of the reach of sun on the sun paper.
2. Place the acrylic sheet over the object to help sharpen the edges between the blue and white of the final print.
3. Take the sun print out side and lay in direct sunlight for 2-5 minutes until the paper turns light blue.
4. Rinse the sun print in water and watch the white turn into Prussian blue.
5. Hang or lay the sup print to dry.
6. Cut and fold sun prints for display.
DIY kits – Sunprints
To see the lovely styled shoot inspired by this DIY, check out the post on Grey Likes Weddings!
Today's post celebrates the meaningful details. The classical architecture of the location, paired with the elegant blush gown and rich berry-toned florals, beautifully reflect the sense of history created by the handcrafted wedding invitation suite, comprised of heirloom family love letters.
This may seem bold, but to any couple searching for an amazing oceanside wedding venue, you can call the search off. We’ve found it for you: the beautifully remodelled Heritage House Resort, sitting on an unspoiled 37-acre nature sanctuary nestled along the Mendocino coast.