Clary Pfeiffer recently sent over this gorgeous tutorial around sunprints. Remember the sunprint inspired cake Joy Thigpen designed a couple years back on Once Wed? Clary used sunprint paper to create the most delightful place cards. The full tutorial with instructions is below. Thanks, Clary!
Sun print paper
a tub full of water
object to print
1. Arrange transparency with names and queen anne’s lace, or object you want to print, out of the reach of sun on the sun paper.
2. Place the acrylic sheet over the object to help sharpen the edges between the blue and white of the final print.
3. Take the sun print out side and lay in direct sunlight for 2-5 minutes until the paper turns light blue.
4. Rinse the sun print in water and watch the white turn into Prussian blue.
5. Hang or lay the sup print to dry.
6. Cut and fold sun prints for display.
DIY kits – Sunprints
To see the lovely styled shoot inspired by this DIY, check out the post on Grey Likes Weddings!
If you're on the hunt for a unique engagement ring or wedding band, love the idea that no one else will have the same ring as you, or want a ring that already holds an incredible history of love and marriage, then a vintage ring is the best choice for you. And Victor Barbone Jewelry has the most amazing selection that we're sure you're going to love.