Clary Pfeiffer recently sent over this gorgeous tutorial around sunprints. Remember the sunprint inspired cake Joy Thigpen designed a couple years back on Once Wed? Clary used sunprint paper to create the most delightful place cards. The full tutorial with instructions is below. Thanks, Clary!
Sun print paper
a tub full of water
object to print
1. Arrange transparency with names and queen anne’s lace, or object you want to print, out of the reach of sun on the sun paper.
2. Place the acrylic sheet over the object to help sharpen the edges between the blue and white of the final print.
3. Take the sun print out side and lay in direct sunlight for 2-5 minutes until the paper turns light blue.
4. Rinse the sun print in water and watch the white turn into Prussian blue.
5. Hang or lay the sup print to dry.
6. Cut and fold sun prints for display.
DIY kits – Sunprints
To see the lovely styled shoot inspired by this DIY, check out the post on Grey Likes Weddings!
BUY YOUR DRESS ON ONCE WED
Luxurious floral design inspiration for your wedding, with unique coloring and textures you won’t see anywhere else.
Wedding dresses are truly works of art, and today, we're happy to feature some of our favorite wedding dress trends for 2017 from Isabelle Armstrong NY and Emily Claire Events. A bride needs to feel her best in order to look her best, so when you shop for your gown, focus on fit and flatter. The range of silhouettes and shapes, fabrics, and styles mean that brides are no longer forced to choose from just a handful of options - you can truly find the best gown for you!