In continuation of our lovely series from some of my favorite southern creatives, Ginny and Holly created this beautiful diy wedding door wreath for you to recreate at home. Be sure to check out the DIY wedding car garland and DIY wedding ceremony aisle marker. Enjoy!
Wire wreath frame
Greenery Garland from Fifty Flowers
1. Pull together supplies to complete your wreath
2. Tie wreath with floral wire
3. Cut wreath to wreath desired length
4. Secure 3 pre-soaked oasis at even intervals with floral wire
5. Insert long stem flowers at the base of oasis
6. Insert shorter flowers on the top of side of oasis
Take a less is more approach to planning your wedding, and focus on the moments and the memories.