In continuation of our lovely series from some of my favorite southern creatives, Ginny and Holly created this beautiful diy wedding door wreath for you to recreate at home. Be sure to check out the DIY wedding car garland and DIY wedding ceremony aisle marker. Enjoy!
Wire wreath frame
Greenery Garland from Fifty Flowers
1. Pull together supplies to complete your wreath
2. Tie wreath with floral wire
3. Cut wreath to wreath desired length
4. Secure 3 pre-soaked oasis at even intervals with floral wire
5. Insert long stem flowers at the base of oasis
6. Insert shorter flowers on the top of side of oasis
This simple bridal portrait session in the mountains is made beautiful and amazing by many different factors, but our very favorite is the breathtaking location. Swap a city skyline for a mountain ridge, lake view, orchard, or garden and we'll take that any day!
BUY YOUR DRESS ON ONCE WED
Destination Wedding Romantic Seaside Wedding Photography
When all you really want is an intimate elopement, but you end up planning a traditional wedding with thousands of guests, the best thing to do is hire your favorite photographer for a pre-wedding photo session! Read on for more from this romantic seaside wedding photo shoot.