We’ve been seeing a lot of ceremony aisle markers popping up all over pinterest and weddings blogs, so Holly of Rosegolden Flowers pulled together this great tutorial on how to create your own aisle marker with a set of simple vines. We used jasmine here for it’s delicate nature, but any vine or flowering branch would also look beautiful. Enjoy!
Vines(we used Jasmine)
1. Make two bunches of vines
2. Secure longest branch to one side of the chair
3. Attach with floral tape
4. Secure the second bunch horizontally with floral tape
5. Drape the vines around the opposite edge of the chair
6. Tie a ribbon to conceal the floral tape
Stunning natural landscapes, historic architecture, turquoise seas - doesn't that sound (and look!) like such a dreamy place to be married?
This session is the perfect way to show you how you can tell a bit of your story within your engagement photos while staying true to your style.