We’ve been seeing a lot of ceremony aisle markers popping up all over pinterest and weddings blogs, so Holly of Rosegolden Flowers pulled together this great tutorial on how to create your own aisle marker with a set of simple vines. We used jasmine here for it’s delicate nature, but any vine or flowering branch would also look beautiful. Enjoy!
Vines(we used Jasmine)
1. Make two bunches of vines
2. Secure longest branch to one side of the chair
3. Attach with floral tape
4. Secure the second bunch horizontally with floral tape
5. Drape the vines around the opposite edge of the chair
6. Tie a ribbon to conceal the floral tape
Wedding dresses are truly works of art, and today, we're happy to feature some of our favorite wedding dress trends for 2017 from Isabelle Armstrong NY and Emily Claire Events. A bride needs to feel her best in order to look her best, so when you shop for your gown, focus on fit and flatter. The range of silhouettes and shapes, fabrics, and styles mean that brides are no longer forced to choose from just a handful of options - you can truly find the best gown for you!