I recently asked some of my favorite southern ladies to pull together a series of DIY posts centered around beautiful, floral decorations easily recreated at home. We received such a great response from the car garlands in the fall wedding colors and elegant ranch wedding ideas features, I asked Ginny and Holly to create a tutorial on how to design something similar for your own getaway car. I love how it turned out!
Greenery Garland – We suggest buying a pre made garland like this one from Fifty Flowers for ease.
1. Cut Garland to desired length
2. Attach soaked oasis to the ends of the garland floral wire
3. Insert greenery or longer stemmed flowers to the base of the oasis
4. Insert larger blooms on the top part of the oasis
5. Covering the oasis with the flowers entirely
Photographer Katie Grant recently travelled to Indonesia, where she photographed this modern bridal fashion editorial in the Prambanan Temple, an 9th century Hindu temple, revered as the most beautiful Hindu temple in the world. The expansive stone complex became the perfect setting for this modern bridal fashion inspiration: a chic column gown and simple greenery bouquet are a stunning contrast to the ancient setting.