We’ve been so inspired by working with Temptu over the past few weeks, and we have a couple more awesome hair tutorials in store for you to pair with our DIY Natural Bridal Makeup or DIY Elegant Evening Makeup Tutorial. We love creating unique and simple hair tutorials for you, and this DIY Faux Bob may be our favorite yet! This easy DIY hair tutorial is a perfect alternative for your long hair on your wedding day, or this show-stopping style may be ideal for your rehearsal dinner. Keep reading for the full-length instructions below.
DIY Faux Bob Instructions
1. Start with clean, slightly wavy hair.
2. Create a low, loose braid at the bottom of your hair.
3. Start the process of slowly tucking your hair under and pinning it up with a few bobby pins.
4. Work slowly and neatly until all of the braid is folded under, and neatly pin the sides.
5. Pin some pieces down on the sides and spray a little hairspray to keep some of the shorter pieces in place.