Have you been searching the internet for an easy makeup tutorial that will give you a great evening look? Maybe you’re looking for an understated and elegant style for your first night out on your honeymoon or just the right look for your bachelorette party? Well, we’ve worked with Temptu and Amy Clarke to create what we think is the perfect tutorial to teach you how to create a natural, yet alluring look for a night out on the town. Paired with a sleek and classic ponytail, this organic makeup style gives you a fresh and modern appearance for a night out with your man or your best girl friends!
Instructions for Natural Bridal Makeup with Temptu
Step 1: Start with a clean, moisturized face.
Step 2: Gently dab Temptu undereye concealer underneath your eye. Tap lightly with your middle finger to blend for full coverage.
Step 3: Set up your Temptu Machine. Take one end of the Flex AIRhose and connect it to the Nozzle of the AIRcompressor. Then connect the other end to the AIRbrush. Insert the A/C Adaptor to the back of the AIRcompressor and plug it in the nearby outlet.
Step 4: Always shake the air pod before every use for smooth color application. Remove the chrome cap and tamper seal from AIRpod.
Step 5: Upon first use, or as needed, pull on the Clear Loop while holding the AIRpod Tip up. Open the Plug before every use to allow makeup to spray. Be sure to close when not in use.
Step 6: To attach the AIRpod, press down on the Release Button and push the AIRpod horizontally into the AIRbrush until you feel it pop into place. To release the AIRpod, press down on the Release Button and pull the AIRpod away from the AIRbrush.
Step 7: Target imperfections first and then blend outwards. Build sheer layers until your desire level of coverage is reached. Turn the Dial to 3 o’clock(the optimal setting for a flawless AIRpod Foundation application). Hold your AIRbrush like a pencil, pointed downward, 4-6 inches away. Gently pull back on the Trigger and move in small circular motions. Stop & look. Repeat until you acheive your desired level of coverage.
Step 8: Using a powder brush, powder Temptu Invisible Difference Finishing Powder as a sheer layer over the foundation you just applied.
Step 9: Apply blush by starting at the apples of the cheeks, sweeping upwards towards the temple. Build sheer layers for a more dramatic flush.
Step 10: Your blush can double as a gorgeous lip stain. Come in close(less than one inch), pulling very lightly on the Trigger. Blot lips together for a gorgeous stain.
Step 11+12+13: Apply highlighter to the cheekbones, eyes, and décolleté to add a pretty sheen to your flawless finish makeup.
Step 14+15+16: Add more bronzer and highlighter to the areas shown. Smoke out the eyes with Lorac Pro Palette. We finished the look with a matte nude lip.
Tips For Airbrushing Like Pro
* Find your sweet spot – Always maintain a 4-6 inch distance for a soft, feather-light finish
* Keep Moving – Keep it moving in small, circular motions for a seamlessly blended application.
* Soft Touch – Pull back gently on the Trigger for flawless, buildable coverage.
* Pro Coverage – To avoid over-application, build coverage in sheer layers, only where needed, until you reach your desired finish.
CLICK HERE to purchase the BRAND NEW Beauty Kit from Temptu!
BUY YOUR DRESS ON ONCE WED
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THESE STORIES...
- A Modern Bridal Editorial in London's Walthamstow Marshes Featuring a Neutral Color Palette With Pops of Muted Blue and Pink
- The Colors of Italy's Landscape and History Splash Shades of Blue, Orange, and Gold on this Poolside Editorial
- Morro Bay California Couple's Shoot Styled in Contemporary Neutrals on the Beach
- The Natural Look Of Today's Bride & Groom