This dress was purchased in October 2013 at Dior Bridal in Dearborn Michigan. I had tried it on at a different shop but returned to the place I had the best experience. I loved the way the lace continues down the dress and does not just stop near the hips. I also fell in love with the buttons all down the back. It is Light Gold in color which is beautiful and unique. My wedding had a fall inspired vintage theme.
- Alterations: The biggest alteration to this dress was the addition of straps. Applique and tulle was purchased directly from the designer and my seamstress fashioned the straps. So the materials match exactly. Three bustles were also added to the back, but the string for two of them snapped during my reception. Other than that no other alterations were made. The dress itself is still the original size 12 (length and all)
- Preservation Method: At this time the dress has not been cleaned, but I plan to have it cleaned up before shipping as there is some dirt along the hemline.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Farmington Hills, MI
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.