Authentic, custom Monique Lhullier Basil gown. The gown itself is the Basil gown, and we added the shoulders of the Amaranth gown (using the Basil lace, of course). The gown is gorgeous silk, re-embroidered alencon lace; crossover sweetheart neckline with elongated bodice and modified circle skirt with train, similar to a mermaid silhouette (but slightly fuller).
Contact me at email@example.com for more pictures and info. Go to www.white-organza.com to see more gowns.
- Alterations: Cups were added and boning eliminate a need for a bra and to allow the gown to sit perfectly flat on the body; added additional ties for a more secure french bustle; and added small amount of tulle underneath the gown to make the skirt slightly fuller. We also created a snap-on, removable lace "modesty" panel for the back of the gown.
- Preservation Method: Preservation Method: The gown was worn for a few hours during a wedding ceremony. It's been professionally cleaned and preserved by the preeminent gown preserver, J. Scheer & Co. in NYC, and is in perfect condition.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: , NC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.