Neckline: Strapless (Straight Across)
Waistline: No Waist/Princess Seams
Sleeve Style: Strapless
Dress Length: Floor Length
Gorgeous elaborately beaded and embroidered English net slip dress with a sweep train. Original dress was size 22 Lazaro, but it is a street size 14-16. This can be altered easily to fit your true size. *Note that all sizing measurements above is the maximum at which this dress allows. Color is Ivory. The fabric is lace and is a very comfortable fit; plenty of room for curves (or not, because it drapes beautifully); it’s not too heavy and virtually wrinkle-free. Fabric is “stretch charmeuse” of 96% Polyester, 4% Spandex. Original designer photo shows a ribbon bow tied at waist, but I opted not to wear that at all (dress does not come with bow). This is a beautiful, very vintage-looking dress. It has a one point bustle in the back with a chapel train. It has a built in bra with boning. I wore an additional corset bra underneath, however, since I am very large busted. Zippered back. Does not come with veil. I got married at a winery in Napa.
- Label Size: 14
- Street Size: 14
- Bust: 39
- Waist: 37.5 maximum
- Hips: 45.5 maximum
- Height with Shoes: 5'8
- Alterations: It's important to note that I paid an additional $250.00 for the designer to alter the corset to accommodate my larger bust size.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Sheath
- Material: Embellishment, Lace
- Neckline: 3/4 length sleeve
- Style: Classic, Corset, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned & stored inside an acid-free window box, then later transferred to hang in an organic cotton, long coat bag. Stored in a temp-controlled environment in a cool, dark, dry place w/ plenty of air circulation. No stains, rips or tears.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Oakland, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.