Worn once at my 2012 wedding, this gorgeous gown has a sweetheart neckline, mermaid silhouette, sweep train and a beaded bodice with silk organza cutout applique, pearls, beads and crystals. It has a asymmetrical skirt with many layers of 100% Chantilly lace and 100% silk organza. This dress has so many subtle details and is perfect for any brides looking for a soft/dreamy/modern/romantic look. The dress has very slight wear in the silk organza layers near the zipper and little dirty at the bottom inner layer which are not noticeable. However, it is still in great condition.
I will give a 1.5″ satin sash costumed (a $175 value) with 3 Jane Wang crystal butterfly brooches sewn in (a $175 value) for FREE. Please contact me if you have any questions or would like to get more info.
- Label Size: 4
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 28
- Hips: 36
- Height with Shoes: 5'7
- Alterations: 1/2 inch taken out from each side at the bust. Shortened but can be let out since the seamstress did not cut any fabric. Added three-button bustle.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Mermaid
- Material: Lace, Organza, Silk
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Glamorous, Modern
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: None.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Houston, TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.