I purchased the gown at a small bridal boutique near Chicago, Illinois and was drawn to the elegance of the ivory satin and sweeping asymmetrical lines. The dress has a nice weight to it, and is well structured in the bodice to maintain a flattering smooth silhouette. The back closes with real buttons so you will need a crochet hook to get in and out of it!
- Alterations: I had the dress taken in from a size 8 to a size 6. The hem length is sized to 5'3" plus 4" heels! A french bustle has been sewn in as well, so the train can be pinned up to dance, see photo!
- Preservation Method: I had it professionally cleaned shortly after the wedding and it has been stored hanging in the garment bag since. There are no visible stains, although some grey discoloration at the bottom inside the hem. (I was dancing!!)
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.