I saw this dress in a magazine and fell in love with it right away. I went into a bridal boutique in Naples, Florida & Atlanta, Georgia and found myself continuing to try it on over and over again. I finally just accepted that this was my wedding dress and I needed to purchase it right away!!!
The dress is incredibly unique, sophisticated and makes you feel so special on your wedding day. I would buy this dress 10 more times and I am so grateful that I purchased this for my wedding. The material of the dress is hand crafted silk with beautiful form and a belt detailing the waist.
- Alterations: I had this dress made for me and it was altered at the Bridal shop in Naples where it was purchased. They altered a little tighter to fit my waist and height, but these were standard.
- Preservation Method: The wedding dress was dry cleaned after my wedding and has been hanging in a protective cover bag. There is some minimal staining at the bottom of the dress since I walked down a boardwalk to the beach. I can provide detailed imagery as well as a video of the dress for full viewing.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.