I was married in this dress in 2001. I was on a very strict budget and found this very pretty simple gown that looked wonderful in pictures and was very happy with it.
- Alterations: Dress was hemmed for my height, 5'4" wearing a 3 inch heel, and the bust was taken in a bit. Has thin spaghetti straps that can be removed and also comes with a cute bolero jacket that matches the dress if you want to cover up a bit. The dress has not been dry cleaned and has a very light yellowish stain on top that I was told can be removed if taken to a dry cleaner. The dress is white and the matching bolero jacket is still brand new, never been worn.
- Preservation Method: Dress has been stored in its original cover since June of 2001 in a closet in my apartment. It does have one yellow stain from age and storage. It was dry cleaned once just after the wedding but after so many years of storage needs to be cleaned and steamed again. It can easily be restored, does not have any permanent damage.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Miami, FL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.