I am selling my UNALTERED BHLDN (Anthropologie) wedding dress worn in August of 2012 for a small civil ceremony, luncheon, and portraits. No dancing or anything else strenuous which would have stressed the dress.
It is a classic “Mad Men” style, and fit me to a T. Petticoat gave it just the right flare. Perfect for this curvy girl.
I wore it with tiny pink patent leather heels to keep all the attention on the dress.
Purchased from original Houston boutique in February, 2012. Still have original garment bag.
- Label Size: 4
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 29
- Hips: 36
- Height with Shoes: 5'6
- Alterations: None
- Color: Ivory, White
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Organza
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Not white, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: Dry Cleaned and in original garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.