We had a golf course wedding, hot day (for Oregon) it was about 90 that day. Gorgeous day and loved the dress, so comfortable!
Dress is a once used Casablanca 1995
Dress is in great shape – professionally cleaned and in garment bag (had no stains/dirt. Only 1 minor tear in the overlay from one of the bustle strings (see pic attached). Cleaner/seamstress said it can be easily fixed.
Strapless soft-sweetheart neckline gown, beaded lace overlay (ivory on ivory)
Bodice is silky satin lined. Skirt has layered netting. The lace overlay has lace appliqués, beading and has freshwater pearls, Swarovski crystals and crystal sequins.
- Label Size: 16
- Street Size: 12
- Bust: 38
- Waist: 33
- Hips: 41
- Height with Shoes: 67 inches (5' 7
- Alterations: Seamstress took in dress to fit my size (listed in sizing above). She added 8 clear small buttons on the back for the bustle loops(see pic attached). I've added a safety pin to each bustle loop on the dress so they're easy to find.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Mermaid
- Material: Lace, Satin, Tulle
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Glamorous
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned and in garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Hillsboro, OR
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.