Pre-owned ivory Vera Wang Ethel wedding gown. Purchased and altered from the New York City Vera Wang boutique. Original receipts are available as proof of authenticity.
Wore outside for photos briefly but worn indoor/inside for ~6 hours only. Professionally dry cleaned and boxed the day after the wedding. Comes with free cathedral Vera Wang veil, $200 value.
I can provide more photos upon request, I have many from my photographer. All photos posted are my own. Please ask any questions you might have!
- Alterations: Alternations done by Vera Wang boutique in NYC---$550 in addition to the dress price. Cups added inside dress so you can go braless. Sides taken and hemmed. Bustle added on the train so you can have the train for the ceremony and have then have the train up for the reception/dancing. I'm very petite, dress would fit someone with a small bust, waist and hips. I'm 5'2" without shoes and had the dress hemmed so I could wear my Jimmy Choo Lang shoes (4 inches high) with the dress just touching the floor.
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned professionally and boxed the day after the wedding. Kept out of sunlight.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: New York, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.