This dress was purchased from Becker’s Bridal in Michigan. It was worn for my summer wedding, both ceremony and reception. My favorite thing about this dress is the way that the beautiful straps carry through from the V-neck all the way back to the corset. The corset is very flattering, as is the ivory color is very flattering for most skin tones.
- Alterations: The dress was brought in a bit at the waist, straps shortened, bust brought in, and C cups added to match my measurements of 36" bust, 26" waist, and 38" hips. I am 5'7" and wore two inch heels and the dress just was about 1/4" above the ground. The dress was also bustled (as pictured).
- Preservation Method: The dress was preserved using the David's Bridal preservation kit. No tears, stains, discolorations, or defects.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Berrien Springs, MI
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.