Dress was purchased in Denver. Has lovely appliqué at shoulder. Cap Sleeves. detailed back, larger than key-hole, smaller than open-back. Bought for my vintage garden themed wedding. I am 5′ 11”, I wore flats and the front swept the ground. The train is a perfectly subtle length, trailing only three feet. Has bustle. Gorgeous dress, in like new condition. I hope someone will love it!
* Sash is not included
- Label Size: 16
- Street Size: 12
- Bust: 36
- Waist: 32
- Hips: 40
- Height with Shoes: 61
- Alterations: none * Sash is not included
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Sheath
- Material: Lace
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Applique, Floral, Open Back, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned the day after the wedding. Has been hanging in plastic, enclosed in fabric, in closet of smoke-free, clean home since cleaning.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Monument, CO
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.