As a team of creative professionals, who are basically obsessed with weddings, wedding bouquets never get old. Similar to snowflakes, every bouquet is different! We adore the fleeting nature of flowers, the elegance they instantly create, and the fact that they’re portable sculptures. We love seeing the different creations our favorite floral designers and stylists have assembled over the years, and these are just a few of the hundreds that we’ve featured. So, we gathered the top 10 most repinned bouquets from our Pinterest to inspire you for your own wedding!
1. Probably our favorite, and definitely your favorite bouquet that we’ve featured is this luxurious sherbet-colored beauty from Twigss floral. See the full wedding here.
2. If you’re ever looking for floral inspiration, look no further than Sarah Winward. She absolutely killed it with this colorful California wedding. I mean..look at those colors and textures!
3. This bouquet from Amy Osaba has been re-pinned more than any other from our Pinterest, and we still adore it all this time after it was originally posted. Don’t you just love the addition of that deep eggplant color to balance out the pink? We do!
4. Speaking of purple, you all loved this deep purple hellebore bouquet from Kelly Kaufman Design which was originally part of a shoot we did with Freixenet.
5. These lovely and delicate bouquets by Cloth of Gold still top our list of all time favorite bouquets! See the full shoot here.
6. And we always love a classic white wedding bouquet, and this beauty from Joy Thigpen is probably our favorite! You can see more of this white wedding shoot here.
7. Joy always creates stunning, and show-stopping bouquets and these trailing florals are no exception. You can visit the original post to see more of this stunning wedding in Barcelona.
8. This beautiful, poppy-filled, bouquet has been an all-time favorite on Pinterest. We love the vibrant colors and stunning blooms that Kelly Kaufman Design put together for this lovely shoot.
9. Sarah Winward finds inspiration in the everyday, and when she passed a field of snowberry, she knew what she had to do with it: create a beautiful shoot. Part of the result was this stunning bouquet!
10. And finally, we wrap up our top 10 wedding bouquets with this stunner from Southern Blooms. This draping bouquet is perfect for a bride looking for a more organic twist on a traditional round design.