As a team of creative professionals, who are basically obsessed with weddings, wedding bouquets never get old. Similar to snowflakes, every bouquet is different! We adore the fleeting nature of flowers, the elegance they instantly create, and the fact that they’re portable sculptures. We love seeing the different creations our favorite floral designers and stylists have assembled over the years, and these are just a few of the hundreds that we’ve featured. So, we gathered the top 10 most repinned bouquets from our Pinterest to inspire you for your own wedding!
3. This bouquet from Amy Osaba has been re-pinned more than any other from our Pinterest, and we still adore it all this time after it was originally posted. Don’t you just love the addition of that deep eggplant color to balance out the pink? We do!
7. Joy always creates stunning, and show-stopping bouquets and these trailing florals are no exception. You can visit the original post to see more of this stunning wedding in Barcelona.
8. This beautiful, poppy-filled, bouquet has been an all-time favorite on Pinterest. We love the vibrant colors and stunning blooms that Kelly Kaufman Design put together for this lovely shoot.
9. Sarah Winward finds inspiration in the everyday, and when she passed a field of snowberry, she knew what she had to do with it: create a beautiful shoot. Part of the result was this stunning bouquet!
10. And finally, we wrap up our top 10 wedding bouquets with this stunner from Southern Blooms. This draping bouquet is perfect for a bride looking for a more organic twist on a traditional round design.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THESE STORIES...
If racing around a theme park wearing matching Mickey and Minnie ears isn’t quite your pace, don’t worry. You can still have the honeymoon of your dreams, planned with all of the attention to detail and little luxuries that Disney’s Fairytale Weddings & Honeymoons is known for, while relaxing on a beach, at a high end resort, or sailing the open seas.