One of our favorite parts about sharing beautiful inspiration shoots and real weddings with you is all of the jaw-dropping dresses we get to see! Wedding dresses have changed so much over the past few decades, and we’re loving the originality and intricacy of some of the newer designs. These are just a few of the dresses that have been pinned thousands of times from Once Wed!
1. This Rue De Seine dress is still one of our all-time favorites! Whimsical and elegant, this dress is perfect for a bride looking to make a statement while still feeling feminine and delicate.
2. This blush Reem Acra design was one of the most popular gowns of 2013, and we’re still enamored with this light pink beauty. Oh, and can we mention that it was pinned from Once Wed over 40,000 times!
3. We’ve had countless readers email us trying to find out where to get a dress like this grey gown, but we’re sad to say it was a custom design for this bride. But at least, we can all dream of a dress like this…
4. Emily Riggs is the only designer to make our list twice. This stunning lace two-piece gown has been one of our most popular dresses ever!
5. Sarah Seven designs will always hold a special place in our hearts. We adore this delicate sweet-heart neckline and cap sleeve design, and so did you! This is also one of our most popular dresses ever! 6. And here’s number 2 from Emily Riggs. Don’t you just love the dramatic deep v in this lace and tulle design?7. We’re not entirely sure about the designer of this dress (if you know, help us out!), but we do know that you all adored it. We loved it because of its classic lines and flowing skirts..what about you? 8. And our last dress wasn’t even worn as a wedding dress, but for an engagement session by Jemma Ketch. Chris Riley Bridal designed this stunning, ethereal gown.