Veils are a wedding tradition that dates back centuries, and though not every bride chooses to wear one, they do create a certain air of mystery around a bride. We’ve seen long veils, short veils, birdcage veils, antique veils, modern veils, and we love them all! Here we’ve rounded some of the most pinned veils from Once Wed.
1. (Pictured Below) Designed by Joy Thigpen and created by Cheryl Taylor, this simple yet dramatic veil was the perfect addition to the bride’s custom dress. See the entire feature of this elegant Barcelona wedding here.
2. We love the weight in this stunning lace-trimmed, full-length veil, and how perfectly Ginny Au styled this beautiful model. Not all veils have to be weightless and flowing, sometimes a heavy veil creates a huge impact. See the full feature here.
3. Our readers love veils that simply rest over the brides face, and this lovely and light veil pairs perfectly with a full flower crown by Twiggs. Visit the entire feature entire feature to see more beauty.
4. This beautiful veil was tucked into a loose chignon, which is the perfect way to wear a veil if you’re planning on wearing it all night so it will sit perfectly once pulled back. Visit the original post to see more photos of how Joy Thigpen styled this veil.
5. And Rylee Hitchner’s vintage veil and wax flower crown is still one of our favorites; she looks like a bride from another century. This lace veil is timeless and falls perfectly over her face. See her entire wedding to see more shots of this antique veil. How many of you all are planning on wearing a veil for your walk down the aisle?