Real Weddings are our biggest source of inspiration here at Once Wed. We love seeing what you put together with your wedding designers, stylists, or even on your own! We’ve had thousands of submissions over the years, and we’re lucky to feature some of our favorites ever week. Here are the most pinned weddings ever from Once Wed! Find some inspiration and have fun!
1. (Pictured above) This Cheekwood Nashville Wedding from Jessica Sloane and Jessica Lorren wedding has been the most popular wedding ever featured on Once Wed, pinned over 40,000 times! See the full feature here.
2. (Below) Rylee Hitchner’s Italian-inspired wedding has also been a huge hit on Once Wed. All of the custom details, hand-made decor, and overall elegance of this backyard wedding made it something truly special. Visit the original post for vendors and to see all of the stunning images.
3. The custom dress, and absolutely breathtaking setting for this Autumn wedding has made it one of the most popular real weddings we’ve ever featured here. Go back and visit the original post for more inspiration.
4. We can’t even count how many times we’ve seen this bride and her maids on Pinterest! This timeless wedding from Jose Villa is still one of the most popular features we’ve posted.
5. The colors and outstanding florals from Sarah Winward have definitely sky-rocketed this real wedding to the top 10! We haven’t often seen texture, detail, and such vibrant use of florals like this beautiful San Ysidro wedding. Tec Petaja couldn’t have captured it more perfectly!
6. Joy Thigpen has a gift for brining in a part of her couple’s heart into her design, and this Whimsical Big Sur wedding is no different. Visit the post for words from the bride about how Joy captured her spirit this coastal design.
7. This white wedding was only posted a couple of months ago, and in that time it’s received over 14,000 pins! Rylee Hitchner captured every detail perfectly, and we can’t help but love this sweet couple.
We hope to share more of our favorite real weddings in the future, so keep coming back!
Destination Wedding Organic Outdoor Wedding with Neutral Color Palette
Today’s real wedding feature, located in the incredible mountains in Georgia, features one of the most lovely neutral color palettes that we’ve seen, set against the backdrop of an incredibly scenic view.