Autumn is right up there with spring when it comes to perfect wedding weather, especially in the South where the days are warm and the evenings have just the slightest chill. The fall foliage adds such a beautiful layer to weddings set outdoors, and you can’t beat the overall comfy feeling you have in the months leading up to winter. So, before we say goodbye to autumn until next year, we wanted to share some of our favorite (and yours) fall weddings and wedding ideas!
1. (Pictured below) We’ve shown you this Romantic Outdoor Fall Wedding multiple times, but you can’t deny that it is dripping in elegance and fall charm.
2. Next, this couple chose a more muted palette and highlighted rich fall tones by adding pops of color around their ceremony and reception. See the entire feature here.
3. The ideas you’ll find in the post highlighted below would be perfect for your Thanksgiving table next week! Visit the page to gather some autumnal inspiration.
4. We adore how Joy Thigpen used variations on fall colors to create this stunning shoot with Buffy Dekmar for Once Wed. If you’re getting married in the fall, but want to avoid traditional reds and oranges, these subtle tones may be the perfect inspiration.
5. And finally, we finish our fall favorites with this timeless and elegant inspiration shoot that Joy worked on with Eric Kelley. You just can’t get more fall than this- we love the additions of coral, purple, and foraged fall greenery.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THESE STORIES...
If you're on the hunt for a unique engagement ring or wedding band, love the idea that no one else will have the same ring as you, or want a ring that already holds an incredible history of love and marriage, then a vintage ring is the best choice for you. And Victor Barbone Jewelry has the most amazing selection that we're sure you're going to love.
This romantic vow renewal from Wales, photographed by Taylor & Porter, has our wanderlust officially piqued. The incredible scenery and ancient architecture truly feel like a land set apart, and we cannot imagine a more dreamy setting for an elopement, intimate destination wedding or a vow renewal.