Have a Reformation Milan Dress Wedding Dress to sell? Start here.
Minimalist wedding dresses are effortless stylish, simple and chic. Meghan Markle set the new standard for minimalist wedding gowns with her stunning Givenchy gown. If minimalist style is your style, look here to fall in love with your perfect gown.See more minimalist wedding dresses we love.
With romantic wedding dresses, the approach is a reflection of femininity. Soft and delicate. Gentle and flowing. These wedding gowns celebrate the love shared on a wedding day.See more romantic wedding dresses we love.
Quintessentially bridal, lace adds femininity, romance and grace to any wedding dress.See more lace wedding dresses we love.
Modern wedding gowns make a statement of expression. These dresses are for the bride who wants to stand out, be different - and be herself.See more modern wedding dresses we love.
Will Ship to
Reformation Milan Dress Wedding Dress
Reformantion Milan Bridal Dress
• The dress is double layered with fabric (with the exception of the sleeves and the upper back). You'll have to wear flesh toned breast covers. Again, only the sleeves and upper back sections are sheer. The rest of the dress is double layered with the fabric and NOT completely sheer. You WILL need to wear flesh toned, seamless shapeware as your under garments since the dress is ivory.
• Want to see more of this dress? Google or Pinterest search "Reformation Milan Dress" - you'll see a lot of photos with this dress on in natural light.
• Never worn
• Bought this dress with the intention of getting it alteredt to a smaller size, but I was able to buy an XS months later when the dress was restocked - this listed dress (size Small) has not be altered or worn
• Fits like a size 4-6 depending on how you'd like it to fit
• Total length of dress from shoulder to floor is 67" (the back lays a couple inches lower than the front)
• Total width of waist where the strap wraps is 28" (you can tighten or loosen depending on how you want it to fit)
• I suggest getting this dress altered to fit your waist size
For the best fit, compare your measurements to those of the sellers. As long as EACH of your measurements are the same or smaller than the seller’s, the dress should work for you. Read how to take your dress measurements here.
Purchase with paypal or escrow.com and you’ll be fully protected if your item doesn’t ship or arrives and is different than described. Read more about purchase protection here.