If you want to work from home, have flexible hours and love interacting with people, you will want to consider this opportunity. The people you’ll be calling really want to talk to you, they just won’t know it until five minutes into the call. Getting to that point is what we’ll train you to do. So if you are interested in learning state-of-the-art selling, building a career (not just a paycheck) working hard (50 hours / week and 50+ calls / day) and working for one of the finest wedding publications in the world, please click on the link below to fill out our questionnaire. We are eager to get to know you!
Let’s fast forward one year from now and discuss what a Successful Account Executive (you!) will have accomplished at Once Wed:
1. You have polished your sales approach to close major accounts in retail, makeup, beauty, and fashion with major brands such as Macy’s, L’Oreal, BHLDN and Vera Wang providing them promotional campaign packages including serialized social media contests, banner advertising and original styled shoots sourced and executed by the über talented Once Wed creative team.
2. Your quick grasp of ad products, ad terms, cutting edge ad optimization techniques and strong communication skills has won you a dozen major banner ad campaigns and raised average monthly banner pricing by 12%.
3. Your efficient work, internet savvy and persuasive proposals over email, phone and social networks has moved the Vendor Guide from 60% to 85% capacity and, in doing so, created a recurring commission income stream for yourself spread over 200+ clients.
4. Your clients brag to Once Wed management about your customer service skills, responsiveness and attention to detail, telling management that “whatever you pay her, it’s not enough”. Some clients have even tried to lure you away from Once Wed with not-so-subtle job offers.
5. Your dedication to your career, demonstrated by your high call volume, thoughtful communication, learning from your manager and sales team, and self-directed professional development, has made you the envy of the sales team and propelled you towards a six figure income.
We can’t wait until next year.
Now Back to Today
If you’d like this story to be yours….
Please click here to fill out our questionnaire!
Photo Credit: Tec Petaja
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THESE STORIES...
Excerpt: With Provence as your setting, it's inevitable that your anniversary photo session will have an incredible amount of beauty in it.