Bored To Tears By Dull Internship Options?
Are you tired of being at the bottom of the totem pole? Does making copies of documents that nobody reads not really do it for you? How about shredding documents all day that are even less important? Do you aspire to something greater than fetching coffee?
If so, we might just have the internship for you!
If you want to work from home, have flexible hours, love interacting with people and consider yourself an organizational genius, you should check out this position. The thing is…. while your title may be “Once Wed Business Intern”, this is a role of real importance and essential value to Once Wed. Identifying and training you to make a real impact on our teams will be one of our more critical tasks this year. So if you are interested in learning state-of-the-art business processes from an online startup, working on a variety of social media, cloud based tech, reporting, and customer service initiatives, working with amazing creatives, building a reputation as an irreplaceable member of our team and working for one of the finest wedding publications in the world, please click the link below fill out the questionnaire . We are really excited to meet you!
Let’s discuss the many ways you have dazzled and amazed the entire Once Wed team at the conclusion of your internship:
1. Your flawless attention to detail in payroll has saved the company 5 figures and insured accurate and timely pay of all OW personnel – making for very happy owners and employees.
2. Your copywriting for social media features and recognitions has drawn us closer to our community, dramatically improved our followers on social media and earned the appreciation of our sponsors and industry friends
3. Your streamlining of client reports and refining of sales process have shortened the time needed to close deals, increased renewal rates and helped our sales team close more new business – making you a superstar in the eyes of the sales team.
4. In this multifaceted role, you have shined as a proactive, high energy self-starter who monitors her own work, handles issues before they become problems, communicates exceptionally well to all OW team members and clients, has the confidence to stop and ask questions when needed and summons the mental flexibility and emotional maturity to adapt with a growing small business. Management has been blown away but your contributions!
We can’t wait until you make this opportunity a reality.
Now Back to Today.
If you’d like this story to be yours….
Please fill out our questionnaire for consideration!
Desired Skills, Reqs, etc:
- 6 month unpaid commitment with potential for part time position working with Once Wed
- Affinity for the OW Aesthetic
- 5 to 10 hours a week. Preference given to daytime availability
- A passion for social media, learning more about it and managing social profiles
- Strong all around, technical, computer and internet skills
- Preference for Atlanta Candidates– it’s easier to train our people if they are nearby and we also like to take our people to lunch!
- Life Experience is a bonus (though not required)
- High speed internet
Photography by Erich Mcvey
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THESE STORIES...
BUY YOUR DRESS ON ONCE WED
This sunrise ceremony inspiration is a refreshing example of springtime refinement; the effortless, ethereal gowns, the delicate yet abundant florals and the feminine color palate together complete a picture-perfect atmosphere.