Do you love pretty things? Crafting? Does the idea of working alongside incredibly talented people like this, this, and this to create something like this sound like your dream job? Do you want to learn more about blogging and the in and outs of running an online business? If so, we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
* general office help and admin tasks
* creating layouts and copy for blog posts
* assisting and helping with logistics on photo shoots
* planning our editorial calendar for 3rd and 4th quarter for 2011
* uploading new content into our galleries
* crafting, crafting, and more crafting!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
* great work ethic
* positive attitude
* basic knowledge of photoshop(proficiency is a plus!)
* local to atlanta or athens is ideal but virtual works, too
* 10-15 hours a week or more depending on the right candidate
Please email emily (at) oncewed (dot) com with your resume, portfolio, and links to your work. We look forward to hearing from you!
Photographer Katie Grant recently travelled to Indonesia, where she photographed this modern bridal fashion editorial in the Prambanan Temple, an 9th century Hindu temple, revered as the most beautiful Hindu temple in the world. The expansive stone complex became the perfect setting for this modern bridal fashion inspiration: a chic column gown and simple greenery bouquet are a stunning contrast to the ancient setting.