One of our favorite Sponsors – Traveler’s Joy – is giving away a very special prize: $500 of honeymoon activities and experiences to one lucky couple!
– “The first $500 of honeymoon activities and experiences are on us. Whether it is surfing lessons, a spa treatment, or an amazing bottle of champagne on the beach, let us treat you!”
Hello Ladies! Before you plan your honeymoon you’ve got to spend some time on Traveler’s Joy — the best honeymoon registry site.
If you’ve never heard of a honeymoon registry, let me fill you in on all the goodness involved when you register with Travelers’ Joy including their long history of serving over 100,000 members.
To name just a few perks of using Traveler’s Joy, there’s….
1) Instant Registry: You can have a complete registry within minutes! When setting up a registry you can choose from a list of 50 theme based (think beach, cruise, or mountains) or location specific (think Italy or St. Lucia) item lists.
2) Group Gifting: Unlike most registry options, it’s easy to divide the cost of your expensive items into manageable portions. A camera that costs $1,000 can be split into 5 $200 gifts (or gifts of any size) giving you the flexibility to register for much more expensive items.
3) Physical Items: With Traveler’s Joy, you can register for increasing numbers of “accessory” or “tangible” items related to your honeymoon. Examples include travel guidebooks, cameras, video-cameras, luggage, snorkeling gear, and even newlywed flip flops.
4) Check out their Real Member Honeymoon Section where you can read more stories about Traveler’s Joy couples and help you begin your honeymoon adventure!
We are thrilled to share Katie and Chris' elegant, Dutch Masters-inspired autumn wedding in England with you today. One of the things that is so enthralling about weddings that take place in Europe is the incredible venues, and the carefully restored historic home that Katie and Chris' wedding took place in is one of these amazing places.