Ohhhh, I’ve got the traveling bug right now! And I just have to say that I’m a little envious of all you brides who are planning your honeymoon right now…But before you plan too much, make sure you check out our sponsor Traveler’s Joy — the best honeymoon registry site. Ever heard of honeymoon registration?? Let me fill you in on all the goodness involved when you register with Travelers’ Joy….
1) Instant Registry: You can have a complete registry in just minutes! When setting up a registry you can choose from a list of 50 theme based (think beach, cruise, or mountains) or location specific (think Italy or St. Lucia) item lists. With one click, items and experiences are added to your registry. You can edit or delete any item at any time and also add plenty more of their own.
2) Group Gifting: It’s easy to divide the cost of your expensive items into manageable portions. A camera that costs $1,000 can be split into 5 $200 gifts (or gifts of any size). Since there are many honeymoon items that can be very expensive, almost all couples use this feature in some way.
3) Partnerships & History: Traveler’s Joy has been in business since 2004 and has served over 100,000 members. They are Featured Registry Partners with WeddingChannel.com, The Knot, and WeddingWire. They are also proud members of the Better Business Bureau Online Reliability Program (since 2006). Many (many) companies in the “alternative” wedding registry marketplace have come and gone in the 8 years Traveler’s Joy has been around – and we fully expect Traveler’s Joy to outlive many more!
4) Physical Items: With Traveler’s Joy, you can register for increasing numbers of “accessory” or “tangible” items related to your honeymoon. Examples include travel guidebooks, cameras, video-cameras, luggage, snorkeling gear, and even newlywed flip flops.
5) Their Real Member Honeymoon Section is an amazing resource where you can read more stories about Traveler’s Joy couples and help you begin your honeymoon adventure!
6) Special Offer that applies to all Members: Traveler’s Joy is giving away $5,000 toward a honeymoon or first anniversary trip to one lucky couple that signs up with Traveler’s Joy between January 1, 2013 and April 30, 2013. The winner will be notified on May 8, 2013.
As a special treat for Once Wed readers, Traveler’s Joy is giving away $500 of honeymoon activities and experiences to one lucky couple – ”The first $500 of honeymoon activities and experiences are on us. Whether it is surfing lessons, a spa treatment, or an amazing bottle of champagne on the beach, let us treat you!”
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THESE STORIES...
Destination Wedding Organic Outdoor Wedding with Neutral Color Palette
Today’s real wedding feature, located in the incredible mountains in Georgia, features one of the most lovely neutral color palettes that we’ve seen, set against the backdrop of an incredibly scenic view.