Are you searching for that perfect wedding photographer? Do you love the look of film photography? Well, Once Wed lovelies, do we have a treat for you! Meet Alicia Swedenborg– she is a Swedish photographer who loves to the travel the globe- from South Africa to India. Alicia’s work is full of beauty and pure delight. As a lover of love, her approach to weddings is how life should be: relaxed, natural and full of giggles.
Alicia recently put down roots in the U.S. She’s moved to New York City and wants to celebrate with Once Wed! One lucky reader will win a wedding package with this film-loving photographer. A value of $5800!
This amazing package will include:
- 5 hours of wedding day coverage by Alicia Swedenborg
- Unlimited film both black/white & color (she’s a film shooter!)
- 5×7″ digital scanned images (so you share with the world your marriage!)
- Unlimited personal consulting to optimize your photography experience
- The wedding can take place anywhere in the world (the winner will have to pay travel expenses outside of NYC). It’s also possible to order beautiful albums, prints, add additional hours. etc through her a la carte menu!
To enter and win, just fill out the form on win.aliciaswedenborg.com and keep your fingers crossed!
Entry closes on noon March 17th 2013 EST! Certain terms and conditions apply, please see the competition website win.aliciaswedenborg.com for details.
BUY YOUR DRESS ON ONCE WED
Photographer Katie Grant recently travelled to Indonesia, where she photographed this modern bridal fashion editorial in the Prambanan Temple, an 9th century Hindu temple, revered as the most beautiful Hindu temple in the world. The expansive stone complex became the perfect setting for this modern bridal fashion inspiration: a chic column gown and simple greenery bouquet are a stunning contrast to the ancient setting.