Dreaming of a tropical destination wedding, but worried about how you would handle all of the details long distance? Worry no more. Sandals Resorts Aisle to Isle program means that you can leave all the details to your personal planner and just enjoy your time in St. Lucia! So while you are enjoying the tropical romance that is St. Lucia, the details of your day are being handled.
When you schedule a call with Sandals Resorts St. Lucia to discuss your wedding, you will meet your professional planner (who is part of a full-service wedding boutique). You will be able to discuss all the details of how you envision your wedding. From there your planner will handle coordinating your wedding from planning to execution – fulfilling all of the wishes that will make your experience a dream come true! Here is what you can expect as part of that service:
- Accommodation reservations in one of the 3 St. Lucia Resorts, and booking of wedding date and time.
- Working with you to gather all of the correct documentation required by the local government to apply for your wedding license and marriage certificate.
- Submitting your application, documentation and fees to the local government office and delivering your marriage certificate to your home.4e
- Scheduling a local non-denominational marriage officer to officiate your wedding.
- Organizing all of your wedding plans and communicating your wishes to your resort wedding planner in preparation of your arrival.
- Scheduling onsite wedding consultations with your resort wedding planning team, which includes a Wedding Manager and your personal Resort Wedding Planner, on resort wedding photographer, and the Red Lane® Spa boutique hair and make-up stylists.
- Setup of your customized wedding ceremony, wedding reception, and any additional reserved functions by your dedicated wedding team
Schedule a call today to meet your planner. Sandals Aisle to Isle will bring your vision to life – down to the finest details. All that will be left for you to do is to enjoy St. Lucia and say “I Do!”
While we're always fans of weddings filled with beautiful, unique ideas so that we can show them to you, we know that not every couple is concerned about the small touches or has the budget to be able to do everything they wish they could. On this rainy wedding day in Oregon, the aesthetic focus was on the couple's amazing style, a beautiful stationery suite, and a dainty bridal bouquet -- and it's perfectly fine to leave it at that.