When women regularly wore pin curls in the 40’s, the look always evoked an elegant glamorous feel. We love the idea of updating this classic style to better suit a looser, more organic aesthetic that women today are seeking. While a little time-consuming, this style is easy to mimic and so beautiful!
DIY Modern Pin Curls
-Pin curl clips or bobby pins
-Hairspray, medium hold
1. Start with a side part.
2. Taking 1-2 inch sections, roll hair around fingers into a curl, toward the face.
3. While holding the curl, gently flat iron the curl off and on for 3-5 seconds, and pin in place when complete.
4. Continue to section, curl, and pin until entire head is pinned.
5. Allow to cool and set for 10-15 minutes.
6. Gently remove pins and allow the curls to fall naturally.
7. Brush out the curls to create soft waves, and spray with hairspray.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THESE STORIES...
Destination Wedding Ideas Simple European Wedding Ideas in a White and Green Palette
Searching for a beautiful way to use a simple white and green palette at your wedding? These European inspired ideas will help!