We love bringing you new hair ideas that you can easily so yourself. Today’s style was created as inspiration for rehearsal dinner hair inspiration, but would even be great for your wedding! Linda says that having hair that is clean, and prepped with heat protectant spray to begin with, is the best way to get the most beautiful end result.
- Spray hair with dry shampoo all over to give hair a gritty texture & grip. After, curl entire head with a 1 inch curling iron & spray.
- Tease only the top section of hair.
- Divide hair into four sections -two in the front and two in the back.
- Braid the both sections in the back, secure with a band, then pancake out the braids to give the illusion of thicker and longer hair.
- Pin one braid to opposite side of the head near the neck line, repeat on the opposite side.
- Pin the front sections of your hair to meet the back sections.
- Leave a few tendrils out for a more whimsical look.
- Secure any areas that may feel loose with extra pins.
- A little hair spray & you’re ready to go.