Metal Double Prong Curl Clips – Available at Sally’s Beauty Supply or online here
**note, the double prong is important.. Holds WAY better than the single prong**
Redken Spray Starch – Available at Ulta
Divide your hair into sections, beginning with the bottom section, Create 3-4 smaller sections of each section – about 1? x 2?, Spray first sub-section with Spray Starch Spray, lightly (and each piece as you curl them).
1. Starting at the root, begin to curl hair, twisting the hair, and adding more until the entire iron is covered with hair.
2. Gather the curled section and pin with metal clip
3. Continue to do this to the bottom section, moving up through the entire head, until the head is completely set. *reate sections around your part, curl the front away from the face, to achieve a softer, modern look.
4. Let hair set for 20 minutes, spray lightly with fekkai hair spray.
5. Start releasing the hair from the bottom up, keeping the curl intact as you go and spray hair, lightly, after all the curls have been released.
6. Gently, with your fingers, pull through the end of the hair to soften and release the curl.
Extra tips: Use the curling iron to adjust any curls that look droopy, spray with Fekkai Spray, and avoid touching it too much, unless you want it to fall out a little more.
If you're on the hunt for a unique engagement ring or wedding band, love the idea that no one else will have the same ring as you, or want a ring that already holds an incredible history of love and marriage, then a vintage ring is the best choice for you. And Victor Barbone Jewelry has the most amazing selection that we're sure you're going to love.