Today we have the second installment of our braid how-to series from Jesse Chamberlin, Alison Brislin, and Kelly Shew. This is a great variation of the french braid bun tutorial we posted last month. Alison suggested adorning your braided bun with sparkly pins, clips, or flowers to add a little special something to the look. Be sure to keep checking back as we have 2 more lovely tutorials coming to the blog later this month. Thanks for another wonderful tutorial, ladies!
Weding Updos for Long Hair Instructions
1. Part hair.
2. Grab a small section of hair.
3. & 4. Split into 3 parts.
5. Start French braiding, making sure to braid diagonally across the head.
6. Secure braid with a hair tie.
7. Roll the braid up and in, making a little bun.
8.Secure bun next to or above ear with Bobbi pins.
*Adorn braided bun with sparkly pins, clips, flowers, or whatever your heart desires.
– You should brush your hair before braiding. Knots and tangles make it hard for the person braiding your hair. Might also hurt a little bit!
– Part on your natural side. Adjust instructions according to your part.
– Day old hair is best. A little grit is good for braids as they hold-up better. Clean hair is too slippery.
– These tutorials are written for someone to braid your hair, not intended for self-braiders. Unless you are really clever and talented!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THESE STORIES...
BUY YOUR DRESS ON ONCE WED
Featured How to Master Your Wedding Registry
If I knew then what I know now, I would register for our wedding completely differently. We want to share that with all of you, so today, we’ve partnered with Zolato teach you how to master your wedding registry, with as little stress as possible.