– Cricket Amped Up Tease Brush
– Clear Hair Tie
– Bobby Pins
Step by Step
1. Tease your hair at the crown to create some volume.
2. Create a braid angled to one side of your head, and then secure with a small clear rubber band.
3. Roll the braid up, going under.
4. Then, tuck the braid slightly under the hair that is not braided and start to pin with bobby pins to secure.
5. Finish pinning until it feels secure.
BUY YOUR DRESS ON ONCE WED
our aesthetic always leans toward the simple, the dreamy, and the refined. That's why this elegant French wedding inspiration shoot (with a delicious warm autumn color palette) is right up our alley, and we couldn't wait to share it with you.