– Cricket Amped Up Tease Brush
– Clear Hair Tie
– Bobby Pins
Step by Step
1. Tease your hair at the crown to create some volume.
2. Create a braid angled to one side of your head, and then secure with a small clear rubber band.
3. Roll the braid up, going under.
4. Then, tuck the braid slightly under the hair that is not braided and start to pin with bobby pins to secure.
5. Finish pinning until it feels secure.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THESE STORIES...
If you're looking for the perfect gown or want to sell your own, be sure to check out our improved used wedding dress listings. We've got a brand new guide, offering our top tips for selling and buying a used wedding dress, as well as an improved user interface making it easier than ever buy and sell a dress!