– Cricket Amped Up Tease Brush
– Clear Hair Tie
– Bobby Pins
Step by Step
1. Tease your hair at the crown to create some volume.
2. Create a braid angled to one side of your head, and then secure with a small clear rubber band.
3. Roll the braid up, going under.
4. Then, tuck the braid slightly under the hair that is not braided and start to pin with bobby pins to secure.
5. Finish pinning until it feels secure.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THESE STORIES...
BUY YOUR DRESS ON ONCE WED
There is so much incredible beauty all around us, so we love seeing a wedding that has been designed to echo the natural beauty surrounding us. Here, the forests inspire a woodland themed wedding.