– Cricket Amped Up Tease Brush
– Clear Hair Tie
– Bobby Pins
Step by Step
1. Tease your hair at the crown to create some volume.
2. Create a braid angled to one side of your head, and then secure with a small clear rubber band.
3. Roll the braid up, going under.
4. Then, tuck the braid slightly under the hair that is not braided and start to pin with bobby pins to secure.
5. Finish pinning until it feels secure.
Stunning natural landscapes, historic architecture, turquoise seas - doesn't that sound (and look!) like such a dreamy place to be married?