– Cricket Amped Up Tease Brush
– Clear Hair Tie
– Bobby Pins
Step by Step
1. Tease your hair at the crown to create some volume.
2. Create a braid angled to one side of your head, and then secure with a small clear rubber band.
3. Roll the braid up, going under.
4. Then, tuck the braid slightly under the hair that is not braided and start to pin with bobby pins to secure.
5. Finish pinning until it feels secure.
Destination Wedding Ideas Provence Provides A Stunning Backdrop For An Elegant Wedding
Sometimes you see a beautiful skyline, or sunrise, or landscape and just feel inspired and energized. If you've felt that before, then we're sure you can understand why the creative team behind this elegant wedding photography inspiration shoot felt the need to put into imagery the way this Provence view made them feel.