Amanda Paige sent us this simple tutorial for a braided side bun. Take a look at the easy steps she provided us. She couldn’t have made it any easier to recreate this elegant and organic style for your wedding day!
– Cricket Amped Up Tease Brush
– Clear Hair Tie
– Bobby Pins
Step by Step
1. Tease your hair at the crown to create some volume.
2. Create a braid angled to one side of your head, and then secure with a small clear rubber band.
3. Roll the braid up, going under.
4. Then, tuck the braid slightly under the hair that is not braided and start to pin with bobby pins to secure.
5. Finish pinning until it feels secure.