We’re sure you all know how frustrating it can be to see a makeup tutorial with a million steps, and even worse- a hundred products that you don’t own. You don’t always want to go out and buy makeup for one specific look, which is why we love this tutorial sent to us from Amy Clarke. Amy shows you how to pop your eyes with just 3 makeup products! Check Amy’s simple tutorial to learn how to open your eyes in 3 products or less.
1. Apply your eyeshadow as desired, and then a light flesh-colored pencil to the waterline of your eye. I used the matte side “Sand” of Anastasia of Beverly Hills’ Brow Duality Pencil.
2. Apply a pearly/shimmery powder, cream eye shadow, or pencil to the inner and outer duct area of your eyes and blend well. I used the shimmery side “Camille” of the Anastasia of Beverly Hills Brow Duality Pencil.
3. Taking a dark brown or black pencil liner, apply the liner from the center to the end of your lid, creating a gradual, thicker liner toward the outside. Then, using a q-tip or a small eyeshadow brush, smudge the liner line. This will give the illusion of a smooth, lifted lid. I used Stila’s Kajal pencil liner in “Onyx”.
4. Curl Lashes one eye at a time, and apply mascara to that eye before moving to the next. This will help keep the curl longer. When applying mascara, start at the base of the lashes, wiggling the mascara wand back and forth to apply the majority of the product there first. Then, sweep the mascara up toward the end of your lashes. I used my favorite lash curler of all time from Kevyn Aucoin, and L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara in”Blackest Black”.
3 Products Used:
1. Anastasia of Beverly Hills Brow Duality Pencil in “Sand & Camille”.