We’re sure you all know how frustrating it can be to see a makeup tutorial with a million steps, and even worse- a hundred products that you don’t own. You don’t always want to go out and buy makeup for one specific look, which is why we love this tutorial sent to us from Amy Clarke. Amy shows you how to pop your eyes with just 3 makeup products! Check Amy’s simple tutorial to learn how to open your eyes in 3 products or less.
2. Apply a pearly/shimmery powder, cream eye shadow, or pencil to the inner and outer duct area of your eyes and blend well. I used the shimmery side “Camille” of the Anastasia of Beverly Hills Brow Duality Pencil.
3. Taking a dark brown or black pencil liner, apply the liner from the center to the end of your lid, creating a gradual, thicker liner toward the outside. Then, using a q-tip or a small eyeshadow brush, smudge the liner line. This will give the illusion of a smooth, lifted lid. I used Stila’s Kajal pencil liner in “Onyx”.
3 Products Used:
1. Anastasia of Beverly Hills Brow Duality Pencil in “Sand & Camille”.
2. Stila Kajal pencil liner in “Onyx”.
3. L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara in”Blackest Black”.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THESE STORIES...
Insurance can be confusing, but it can also be an incredible asset to your wedding day. Here's how to choose the right coverage for your event.