1. We love a classic evergreen wreath! Traditional, minimalist, and beautiful, this awesome DIY from Laura Murray is the perfect way to utilize those trimmings from your tree!
2. This beautiful holiday table and chandelier decor from Sarah Winward would be the perfect way to adorn your Christmas dinner table! Visit the original post to see how Sarah used lush and wild greenery to decorate a winter fireplace.
3. Who says your holiday decor has to be traditional? These fern wreaths are so simple that even the least crafty person in your family could help create them using this tutorial from Sarah Winward.
4. This isn’t your grandma’s wrapping. We love this elegant and unique holiday wrapping tutorial from Simone LeBlanc!
5. And finally- to finish off our favorite holiday decor ideas, these easy clay candle holders would be an elegant addition to any winter tablescape!
BUY YOUR DRESS ON ONCE WED
Wedding dresses are truly works of art, and today, we're happy to feature some of our favorite wedding dress trends for 2017 from Isabelle Armstrong NY and Emily Claire Events. A bride needs to feel her best in order to look her best, so when you shop for your gown, focus on fit and flatter. The range of silhouettes and shapes, fabrics, and styles mean that brides are no longer forced to choose from just a handful of options - you can truly find the best gown for you!