1. We love a classic evergreen wreath! Traditional, minimalist, and beautiful, this awesome DIY from Laura Murray is the perfect way to utilize those trimmings from your tree!
2. This beautiful holiday table and chandelier decor from Sarah Winward would be the perfect way to adorn your Christmas dinner table! Visit the original post to see how Sarah used lush and wild greenery to decorate a winter fireplace.
3. Who says your holiday decor has to be traditional? These fern wreaths are so simple that even the least crafty person in your family could help create them using this tutorial from Sarah Winward.
4. This isn’t your grandma’s wrapping. We love this elegant and unique holiday wrapping tutorial from Simone LeBlanc!
5. And finally- to finish off our favorite holiday decor ideas, these easy clay candle holders would be an elegant addition to any winter tablescape!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THESE STORIES...
Public service announcement for any bride-to-be with a gypsy soul and a bohemian spirit: there's a new bridal designer in town, and you'll love their gowns. Lover’s Society is an expression of the modern-minded bride who wants the latest fashion while it’s happening.