I’m excited to see what 2013 for weddings especially if it means bringing back the chignon. We teamed up with hair and makeup extraordinaire, Jordan Byers, to bring you a wedding hairstyles for long hair twist on the classic chignon. Scroll down further to see the complete tutorial for wedding hairstyles for long hair. Enjoy!
1. Pull hair into a low pony tail.
2. Section hair into two parts: about one third in one section and two thirds in the other.
3. Twist the larger section into a bun and secure with bobby pins.
4. Smooth out the smaller section and pull it up loosely over the bun–secure the middle of that section to the top/base of the bun leaving the tail loose.
5. Separate the tail into two equal sized sections and tie them together once like you would at the beginning of tying a bow or shoe lace.
6. Wrap around and pin down the rest of those tails underneath the bun.
Ta-da! A simple yet chic updo for your very long hair.
When both the bride and the groom work in fashion, you can place a pretty sure bet that they're going to have amazing wedding day style. For Debbie, that meant embracing her style and choosing a unique, short wedding dress with eyelet style lace.