I’m excited to see what 2013 for weddings especially if it means bringing back the chignon. We teamed up with hair and makeup extraordinaire, Jordan Byers, to bring you a wedding hairstyles for long hair twist on the classic chignon. Scroll down further to see the complete tutorial for wedding hairstyles for long hair. Enjoy!
1. Pull hair into a low pony tail.
2. Section hair into two parts: about one third in one section and two thirds in the other.
3. Twist the larger section into a bun and secure with bobby pins.
4. Smooth out the smaller section and pull it up loosely over the bun–secure the middle of that section to the top/base of the bun leaving the tail loose.
5. Separate the tail into two equal sized sections and tie them together once like you would at the beginning of tying a bow or shoe lace.
6. Wrap around and pin down the rest of those tails underneath the bun.
Ta-da! A simple yet chic updo for your very long hair.
Destination Wedding Ideas Provence Provides A Stunning Backdrop For An Elegant Wedding
Sometimes you see a beautiful skyline, or sunrise, or landscape and just feel inspired and energized. If you've felt that before, then we're sure you can understand why the creative team behind this elegant wedding photography inspiration shoot felt the need to put into imagery the way this Provence view made them feel.