1. Start with loose waves in your hair.
2. Backcomb or tease the hair at the crown of your head.
3. Smooth out the top layer.
4. Twist one side of your hair and ***pin it about 2/3 of the way across your head*** (this is the big trick that will allow you to hide your tracks!)
5. Now twist the other side and tuck it under the first part.
6. Again, pin that piece about 2/3 of the way across your head.
Easy! And so pretty!
With a neutral color scheme fitting for any time of year, this simple, organic wedding inspiration shoot inspires.