1. Start with loose waves in your hair.
2. Backcomb or tease the hair at the crown of your head.
3. Smooth out the top layer.
4. Twist one side of your hair and ***pin it about 2/3 of the way across your head*** (this is the big trick that will allow you to hide your tracks!)
5. Now twist the other side and tuck it under the first part.
6. Again, pin that piece about 2/3 of the way across your head.
Easy! And so pretty!
DIY Wedding Blog How to Use Potted Plants in Your Wedding + FREE DOWNLOAD
Australian bridal gown designer Anna Campbell is known for her love of a sparkle, so much so that it's actually what inspired her to begin designing bridal gowns. Her latest collection, "Ceremony," was recently photographed in Central Park and we're excited to share some of our favorite pieces with you.