Bryce Covey and Amy Clarke recently collaborated together on two stunning beauty stories for Once Wed readers. Today I am excited to share the first tutorial in our series for creating flawless skin with a bit of foundation, liquid blush, and the infamous beauty blender. Enjoy, ladies!
Kinar Weightless Moisturizer
Jane Iredale Balance Spray
Nars Illuminator in Copacabana
Make Up For Ever Face & Body Foundation
MAC Sculpting Cream in “Coffee Walnut”
Nars Creamy Concealer in “Custard”
Becca Cream Blush in “Hyacinth
1. Moisturize skin.
2. Wet the Beauty Blender with a Rose Water or Hydration Spray, until it becomes softer and a bit larger. Squeeze the Beauty Blender until the water is fully absorbed throughout.
3. Apply a liquid or cream highlighter to the top of the cheekbones, bridge of nose, inner corners of the eyes, upper lip and chin. Then, blend in the highlighter into the skin, in a bouncing motion.
4. + 5. Apply liquid foundation all over the face and down onto the neck, using the same bouncing motion with the beauty blender.
6. + 7. Apply a liquid concealer to the under eye area, and blend well using your ring finger.
8. + 9. vAdd cream or liquid foundation, two shades darker than the skin tone, to the forehead near the hairline, just under the cheekbones and jawline. Blend in well with the Beauty Blender.
10. Using fingers, apply a cream blush to the apples of the cheeks and blend toward the hairline using the Beauty Blender.
11. Spray rosewater or hydration spray to the face, giving the skin one last hit of moisture.
Selecting your wedding color palette is one of the most important aesthetic decisions that you'll make for your wedding. Your chosen hues should work well with the venue while also fitting with your personal style. It's no surprise that our hearts always fall for a pastel palette!