We all want to look and feel our absolute best on our wedding days. But don’t let it stop there. You don’t need to wear a lot of makeup on an everyday basis to get a beautiful glow. Follow this simple DIY for a natural, everyday look!
–Hourglass Lighting Palette
-your favorite mascara
Everyday Beauty DIY:
1. Set skin with a lightweight moisturizer.
2. Blend foundation with moisturizer on your hand.
3. Apply foundation with beauty blender lightly underneath your eyes, and along the t-zones.
4. Using the Hourglass Lighting Palette, dab the eyeshadow brush on the far right bronze and apply along the eyelid.
5. Using the Hourglass Lighting Palette, dab your blush brush on the middle highlighter and apply along the under eye and below the upper brow to provide highlights below and above the eye.
6. Apply mascara
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THESE STORIES...
While we're always fans of weddings filled with beautiful, unique ideas so that we can show them to you, we know that not every couple is concerned about the small touches or has the budget to be able to do everything they wish they could. On this rainy wedding day in Oregon, the aesthetic focus was on the couple's amazing style, a beautiful stationery suite, and a dainty bridal bouquet -- and it's perfectly fine to leave it at that.