We all want to look and feel our absolute best on our wedding days. But don’t let it stop there. You don’t need to wear a lot of makeup on an everyday basis to get a beautiful glow. Follow this simple DIY for a natural, everyday look!
–Hourglass Lighting Palette
-your favorite mascara
Everyday Beauty DIY:
1. Set skin with a lightweight moisturizer.
2. Blend foundation with moisturizer on your hand.
3. Apply foundation with beauty blender lightly underneath your eyes, and along the t-zones.
4. Using the Hourglass Lighting Palette, dab the eyeshadow brush on the far right bronze and apply along the eyelid.
5. Using the Hourglass Lighting Palette, dab your blush brush on the middle highlighter and apply along the under eye and below the upper brow to provide highlights below and above the eye.
6. Apply mascara
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THESE STORIES...
With an infusion of delicate color, this wedding is serene and sophisticated.