We all want to look and feel our absolute best on our wedding days. But don’t let it stop there. You don’t need to wear a lot of makeup on an everyday basis to get a beautiful glow. Follow this simple DIY for a natural, everyday look!
–Hourglass Lighting Palette
-your favorite mascara
Everyday Beauty DIY:
1. Set skin with a lightweight moisturizer.
2. Blend foundation with moisturizer on your hand.
3. Apply foundation with beauty blender lightly underneath your eyes, and along the t-zones.
4. Using the Hourglass Lighting Palette, dab the eyeshadow brush on the far right bronze and apply along the eyelid.
5. Using the Hourglass Lighting Palette, dab your blush brush on the middle highlighter and apply along the under eye and below the upper brow to provide highlights below and above the eye.
6. Apply mascara
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THESE STORIES...
BUY YOUR DRESS ON ONCE WED
This gorgeous bridal session is full of elegant inspiration. A lace wedding dress that channels Grace Kelly but adds a modern twist? Perfect for the classic bride who's not afraid to break from tradition.