We adore this absolutely lovely spring garland DIY sent to us by Ashley Sawtelle and Ali of the European Flower Shop! Doesn’t this suspended garland seem like it was pulled straight out of a garden? We love the idea of using this over an estate or cake table at a garden party inspired wedding. A cool installation like this creates an interesting focal point for your wedding, and your guests will love admiring this organic garden-inspired installation. Read more from Ali on how to recreate this look for your wedding below.
– Vine-like greens such as Italian Ruscus
– Delicate blooms like Hellebores
– Floral Wire
– Garden Clippers
1) Attach green vines to one another using floral tape
2) Continue process until you have a long garland of connecting vines
3) Wire Hellebore to the green vines with floral wire in a natural and organic way
4) Hang finished vine on ladder for reception decor or draped on chairs for ceremony.
While we're always fans of weddings filled with beautiful, unique ideas so that we can show them to you, we know that not every couple is concerned about the small touches or has the budget to be able to do everything they wish they could. On this rainy wedding day in Oregon, the aesthetic focus was on the couple's amazing style, a beautiful stationery suite, and a dainty bridal bouquet -- and it's perfectly fine to leave it at that.