We adore this absolutely lovely spring garland DIY sent to us by Ashley Sawtelle and Ali of the European Flower Shop! Doesn’t this suspended garland seem like it was pulled straight out of a garden? We love the idea of using this over an estate or cake table at a garden party inspired wedding. A cool installation like this creates an interesting focal point for your wedding, and your guests will love admiring this organic garden-inspired installation. Read more from Ali on how to recreate this look for your wedding below.
– Vine-like greens such as Italian Ruscus
– Delicate blooms like Hellebores
– Floral Wire
– Garden Clippers
1) Attach green vines to one another using floral tape
2) Continue process until you have a long garland of connecting vines
3) Wire Hellebore to the green vines with floral wire in a natural and organic way
4) Hang finished vine on ladder for reception decor or draped on chairs for ceremony.
Destination Wedding Organic Outdoor Wedding with Neutral Color Palette
Today’s real wedding feature, located in the incredible mountains in Georgia, features one of the most lovely neutral color palettes that we’ve seen, set against the backdrop of an incredibly scenic view.