If you saw yesterday’s post, you are probably one of the many who wishes you could style your hair exactly like the bride’s. You’re in luck! We love showcasing wedding hair tutorials, and this one from Samantha Landis is an updated version of a simple classic. Read on for the step by step!
Looking for more hair and makeup tutorials? Check out our favorite wedding day looks here!
DIY Rolled Chignon
1) Elastic Hair Band
2) Bobbi Pins
1) Starting with the left side, roll hair back and pin.
2) Roll right side back and pin.
3) Gather hair and secure with an elastic close to the ends.
4) Using your index fingers, roll the hair upward.
5) Once the roll aligns with the left and ride sides, hold in place with your hands and secure with bobbi pins.