Looking for a great way to say Thank You to your guests? Why not take the time to package up some goodies up in the bags above to pass out as affordable, wedding favors. Prefer to take the paper idea and create something on a smaller scale? Try the inexpensive, wedding place cards idea below.
• mini artificial flowers – $1.99/bundle of 18 available at Tinsel Trading Company or your local Michaels
• paper favor bags 3.5″ x 2″ x 6.75″ – $2.99/16
available at Michaels
• patterned paper of your choice
• white glue – my personal favorite is made by Tombow and is available here.
• solid color cardstock
• paper scissors
• white gel pen – $1.24 available at Create For Less
• mini clothespins – $1.87/50 available at California Paper Goods
Your cost will vary depending on how many of the supplies you already have on hand, and how many bridesmaids you have, but these favor bags shouldn’t run you more than $10-$15 total.
It's customary for Chinese couples to have their wedding photos taken in advance of the wedding, leaving them plenty of time on their wedding days to enjoy the company of their guests and really revel in their celebrations. Today's couple, Janes and Osson, decided to fall suit with this tradition, taking their elegant pre-wedding photos in California (their wedding recently took place in Hong Kong!).
Destination Wedding Romantic Seaside Wedding Photography
When all you really want is an intimate elopement, but you end up planning a traditional wedding with thousands of guests, the best thing to do is hire your favorite photographer for a pre-wedding photo session! Read on for more from this romantic seaside wedding photo shoot.
BUY YOUR DRESS ON ONCE WED
Destination Wedding Modern and Glamorous Mediterranean Wedding in Dubrovnik
Every bit of this wedding is infused with just enough modern glamour to create the perfect ambiance.