It’s always fun to see a new twist on an old idea, and this awesome DIY Knot Pony tutorial from Kylie Swanson and Samantha Landis is a great interpretation of a classic. Keep reading for the full video tutorial and step-by-step DIY so you can re-create this look for your very own wedding day!
DIY Knot Pony
1. Hair Elastic
3. Bobby Pins
1. Air dry hair for natural texture.
2. Take a section from each side of the front hairline, pull back and knot, pin in place.
3. Add more hair from each side and continue to knot and pin.
4. Tease hair in between knots for added hold and texture.
5. Continue to knot until the ends are reached, then secure with an elastic.
Want even more DIY hair ideas? Check out our favorite wedding day looks here!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THESE STORIES...
It's customary for Chinese couples to have their wedding photos taken in advance of the wedding, leaving them plenty of time on their wedding days to enjoy the company of their guests and really revel in their celebrations. Today's couple, Janes and Osson, decided to fall suit with this tradition, taking their elegant pre-wedding photos in California (their wedding recently took place in Hong Kong!).